SpecMark® Precoiled Plastic Markers save installation time and labor costs!
Craftmark's SpecMark™ conform 100% to ASME (ANSI) 2015 Standard "Scheme for the identification of Piping Systems." We use only the most durable materials and UV screen inks. These durable markers are used on wet, oily, cold, dirty, or rusty pipes, where pressure sensitives won't stick! No preparation of the pipe surface is required before application so valuable labor time is saved!
- Meets ASME (ANSI) 2015 Standard
- No preparation necessary
- 360° visibility
- Installs quickly in new and existing facilities
- Can be removed and re-used
- Markers come with preprinted arrows
- Available in six standard coiled sizes
- Sizes G-H supplied with black nylon, UV stabilized ties
- Sizes to fit 3/8" thru 40"
- Coiled plastic is lightweight yet durable
- Coiled marker snaps around pipe with ease
- Heavy 15 mil vinyl on sizes A, B
- Super heavy-duty 30 mil vinyl on sizes C-H
*PRICE BREAK DISCOUNTS WILL BE REFLECTED IN TOTAL PRICE IN CART*